Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love and Red Tape

Part 1: Love

"The absence of love leaves a devastating void. When it is not present, your spirituality becomes superficial, your benevolent deeds self-centered, and your sacrifices insincere." Love is central to everything: Our life with Christ, our relationships on this earth and in general the way we approach every person in every situation. How the world would be different if we all walked in love all the time. But, we are human. And me? Well, I fail incessantly.

Pray: "Lord teach me what real love is and make me a loving person."

Part 2: Red Tape

"Remember, when your heart is hurting, you don't have to cut through a lot of red tape to present your needs to God. Through Christ, we have full and immediate access."

Well, can't really argue with that. My only thoughts...I am so incredibly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment